The Official Cashus C.R.E.A.M. Fan Blog

Check out www.cashuscream.com & also call me at 917-675-3672 to hear the latest about what's REALLY going on behind the scenes.

What's up, WORLD! Cashus C.R.E.A.M. here. Welcome to my blog and one of what will be many things to hit cyberspace and the streets in the upcoming months. Know that I will ALWAYS be straight up with you - the fans - and strive to be more than just another rap artist. I consider myself a songwriter and artist who RAPS. I take it back...RAPS DAMN GOOD lol. A lot of people out there feel we're all in a low point in music right now and I think you deserve better. I WILL do better and hope you enjoy what I'm about to bring to the game. Check with me from time to time for what's going on in my daily grind whether it's making business moves, gettin' chizzled in the gym or makin' more hits. Until then be easy.

-Cashus C.R.E.A.M.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pimpin' Curly "Curly Gets High"

Peep me in the new episode of Pimpin' Curly, doing a lil improv cameo with my man 50 Cent!! Had maaaad fun with the kid... Check it out!! My scene with "Curly" comes in around 7:40 ... ENJOY hahahaha

C.R.E.A.M.